When you just gotta have it go somewhere else...
Last Update 3 yıl önce
This will only allow you to receive emails to a target address.
Emails sent from that target email address WILL NOT be tracked or copied to the source email address. It is for this reason that we do not recommend this process.
1. Once logged in, click the Preferences cogwheel in the top left next to your name.
2. Click the Mail tab in the left column.
3. Click the FORWARD tab.
4. Click the checkbox to enable forwarding.
5. Enter in the forwarding email address you'd like email to be sent to.
6. (Optional - but HIGHLY recommended) Check the checkbox next to "Keep a copy"
This will keep a copy of the email in your inbox for good record keeping.
7. Click the Save icon on the right.